The following Nationality can enter without a visa for up to 90 days.
Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Cost- Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guam, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea(south), Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saint Vicent and Grenadines, Saint Lucia, San Kitts and Nevis, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Tuvalu, Ukraine, UAE, UK, Uruguay, USA, Vanuatu and Vatican.
You may need to pay $10USD on arrival at the airport or a few dollars “tax” if crossing by land border.
If you have a visa or residence permit from Canada, USA or a Schengen country you may enter without a visa unless you are from Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Bangladesh, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Cameroon, China, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Haiti, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mali, Mongolia, Mozambique, Nepal, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Timor-Leste, Vietnam and Yemen.
For everyone else you will have to make a visit to an embassy or consulate to arrange a visa.
The following are the application requirement of EL SALVADOR and other schengen countries visa especially when applying from most of the African home countries with ordinary passport:
1. valid 6 months time ordinary passport.
2. past 6 months statement of bank account(showing enough fund that can carter for your responsibilities during your stay which is from above $2,000 UDS) of minimum balance in your bank account statement.
3. letter of invitation
4. marriage certificate if married
5. Proof of your strong tires.
6. your latter of employment and leave
7. your medical insurance that cover up to your stay in the country
8. two copies of your recent passport photograph with white back.
9. application letter
10. proof of yellow fever varsine
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org