Working Holiday Visa   If you are aged between 18 and 30 you may be eligible for a working holiday visa. The visa allows a stay of up to 12 months from the date of first entry to Australia, regardless of whether or not you spend the whole time in Australia. 

You are allowed to do any kind of work of a temporary or casual nature, but work for more than six months with any one employer is not permitted. 

Working holiday makers must hold a passport of a country which has a reciprocal arrangement with Australia. Currently, these countries are: 

Bangladesh, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong,  Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, South Korea, Sweden, Taiwan and United Kingdom. 
Visa Information All travelers to Australia, other than Australian and New Zealand citizens, are required to hold a valid visa to travel to Australia. Visitors from Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, USA and Vatican City can apply for an ETA that allows you to visit for up to 3 months per visit in a 12 month period. The visa is free but you need to pay a service fee (A$20) to apply.

Australian ETA -(visa class 601) There is also an evisitor that is valid for all countries in the European Union. There are few different details for work and business. The 651 visa is free. eVisitor 651
Everyone else can apply for a 600 class visa that costs A$130

Please read the rules and regulations carefully, they can be lengthy and confusing. Rules can change from consulate to consulate and can take a lot of time and patience. 

For some part of African applying from her home country most Nigeria,
the application requirements demands as follow:
1. 6 months validity of passport.
2. 3 months recent bank statements of account with enough found that can cater during your stay if granted.
3. marriage certificate and family pictures if married.
4. properties documents if any
5. invitation letter/hotel reservation.
6. recent passport photograph

all submission has to be done via online but you most conduct bio-metrics at the Australian approved center.

To apply email