Passport holders from the following countries do not require a visa for visits for up to one year.
All countries of the European Union plus
Albania, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatamala, Holy See, Honduras, Iceland, Iran, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Panama, Qatar, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uruguay and Uzbekistan.
If you are a resident or hold a visa for any European Union country, Australia, Israel, Japan, New Zealand, United States of America. You may enter for up to 90 days in a 180 day period. The visa must be valid on the day of entry.
If you need a visa, you may apply for an eVisa.
The following are the application requirement of Germany and other schengen countries visa especially when applying from most of the African home countries with ordinary passport:
1. valid 6 months time ordinary passport.
2. past 6 months statement of bank account(showing enough fund that can carter for your responsibilities during your stay which is from above $3,000 UDS) of minimum balance in your bank account statement.
3. letter of invitation
4. marriage certificate if married
5. Proof of your strong tires.
6. your latter of employment and leave
7. your medical insurance that cover up to your stay in the country
8. two copies of your recent passport photograph with white back.
9. application letter
10. proof of yellow fever varsine
Germany is a member of the Schengen Countries
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org