The following may enter the UK without a visa for up 6 months; Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, Dominica, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kiribati, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Monaco, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Samoa, San Marino, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, USA, Uruguay, Vanuatu and Vatican.
The following are the application requirement of France and other schengen countries visa especially when applying from most of the African home countries with ordinary passport:
1. valid 6 months time ordinary passport.
2. past 6 months statement of bank account(showing enough fund that can carter for your responsibilities during your stay which is from above $3,000 UDS) of minimum balance in your bank account statement.
3. letter of invitation
4. marriage certificate if married
5. Proof of your strong tires.
6. your latter of employment and leave
7. your medical insurance that cover up to your stay in the country
8. two copies of your recent passport photograph with white back.
9. application letter
10. proof of yellow fever vaccine
To apply, email email@example.com