Visas are not required by visitors from the following countries for visit up to 90 days in a 6 month period:
All European Union Countries, Albania, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, El Salvador, Georgia, Grenada, Guatemala, Holy See, Honduras, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kiribati, Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Palau, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Timor-Leste (East Timor), Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Vatican City and Venezuela.
The following are the application requirement of France and other schengen countries visa especially when applying from most of the African home countries with ordinary passport:
1. valid 6 months time ordinary passport.
2. past 6 months statement of bank account(showing enough fund that can carter for your responsibilities during your stay which is from above $3,000 UDS) of minimum balance in your bank account statement.
3. letter of invitation
4. marriage certificate if married
5. Proof of your strong tires.
6. your latter of employment and leave
7. your medical insurance that cover up to your stay in the country
8. two copies of your recent passport photograph with white back.
9. application letter
10. proof of yellow fever vaccine
Greece is a member of the Schengen Countries
To apply, email email@example.com